Beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of he beholder but true beauty is difficult to miss. Beauty radiates from the inside and it is not just about the looks. It is in your speech, your poise and your actions. Beauty is a question of the state of your inside. I f you want to be beautiful then devote time to caring for your mind and your heart. There is nothing wrong with using cosmetics to enhance your beauty but instead of devoting all your money to it, why not get free cosmetics for your soul by thinking about things that are lovely, of good report and virtue, above all study the word of God. When your mind is beautiful, there will also be an inexplicable radiance about you. Here are some useful tips.
Simple steps for improving beauty
- Spend some time in the presence of God each day. It doesn’t matter how long. The presence of God adds a special glow to your face.
- Wear comfortable clothes that portray you as a woman that is stylish but not tarty
- Practice the art of pausing to reflect on your thoughts first before speaking
- learn to walk with unhurried steps and grace
“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”
~ Sophia Loren
- When applying make-up, bear in mind that it is to improve beauty and not create it
- Whatever you do, believe that you are beautiful. Confidence is an attractive and irresistible quality. Only make sure that it is not excessive or it will be viewed as arrogance
- Carriage is very important. It doesn’t matter how much your clothes cost. Carry yourself like a queen.
- Be informed! Beauty seems wasted on a girl that can’t make meaningful contributions
- Value yourself